Know How to Install Printer HP DeskJet 2050
Use this blog to know how to install printer HP DeskJet 2050 for both Windows 10 and other Windows operating systems.
How to install printer driver for Windows 10
HP printer driver installation for Windows 10 is very simple. The auto driver download will help you load the appropriate software based on your OS to your system.
Keep these ready:
Before you proceed with the driver installation, keep these ready
- A system/ laptop
- USB cable.
- Check if the OS is windows 10.
Download and Installation (Windows 10)
- Power on your printer and computer.
- Connect both the devices with the help of The USB cable.
- Your system will recognize the printer(123.hp.com/setup).
- Wait until then.
- The automatic driver download will detect the OS type and will start downloading the appropriate driver software to your system
- When you receive a prompt to confirm the driver download to install printer HP DeskJet 2050, click yes.
- The latest version of driver software will be downloaded to your system.
- Try performing some printer functionalities to check if the driver download was successful.
- You can perform or try to do a test print.
- If you are able to get the printer output, then the printer driver installation is successful
How to install printer driver for other windows OS other than Windows 10
Keep these ready:
Before you proceed with the driver installation, keep the following things ready
- You need a system
- An USB cable
- Printer driver installation CD that comes along with the printer accessories.
- Or if you do not have the installation CD download the setup file from any trusted site.
Download and installation:
For the download and install printer HP DeskJet 2050 process:
- Power on your printer and system
- Do not connect the USB cable if you have not installed the printer driver.
- Remove it and connect it only after you receive a prompt message
- Insert the CD into the CD driver of the system. Or you can open the downloaded HP printer driver setup file.
- The CD will open the autorun window. And the setup file will start the driver installation.
- Both of it will initiate the printer driver installation wizard.
- You will receive a prompt message to connect the USB cable.
- Connect it
- Your system recognizes your HP printer.
- Wait until then
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen
- Keep in mind; do not skip any step to complete the printer driver installation.
- Try a test print
- If you can perform the printer functionality then the driver installation is successful
Visit 123hpconnected.comtech365.com or contact our customer care executives on the toll-free number at to know how to install printer HP DeskJet 2050.