Know How to Install HP Deskjet d1560 Printer Without CD
The HP Deskjet d1560 printer is a very good choice for home and home office uses. Setting up the Deskjet printer is very easy. You can get a good print quality and also a very good print speed. To know how to install HP Deskjet d1560 printer without CD read below.
- The printer measures 16.6 inches in width and 5.6 inches in height weighing 4.41 lbs.
- Monthly duty cycle is around 750 pages.
- It can handle envelopes, photo papers, plain papers, etc.
- 1200*1200 dpi black color print quality and 4800*1200 dpi color print quality.
- You can also choose borderless printing for bigger documents
- USB port lets you connect to other portable devices.
How to install HP Deskjet d1560 printer without CD:
You will need the following things before you proceed with the installation(123.hp.com/setup)
- USB cable which is not more than 3 meters in length.
- A downloaded setup file.
Steps for installation:
- Remove any USB connection if you have connected it between your printer and the system.
- Turn on your system if it is not already on.
- Switch on your printer as well.
- Do not connect the USB cable unless you receive further prompts.
- Download your printer driver setup file from any secure website. Save it to your system and remember the location where you have saved it.
- Open the downloaded location and double click on the setup file to open or execute it.
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen carefully without leaving any steps.
- You will receive a prompt to connect the USB between your printer and computer. Connect it. Do not try connecting it before.
- After you connect your USB your system should be able to recognize your printer.
- If everything goes well your HP Printer should be ready to be used.
The above steps would have helped you install HP Deskjet d1560 printer without CD.
If you face any problem with printer and you cannot use your printer then it could be due to some problem with the printer drivers or some other reasons
You may face printer driver problems due to the following reasons
- If your HP Deskjet D1560 driver is not configured properly.
- If your printer driver is not compatible with the installed printer or it is not compatible with your version of OS.
- The entry of you HP Deskjet D1560 driver in the windows registry is not correct.
- Malware-Trojan has affected your Printer driver files.