Apple HP Printer Drivers
This blog will help you set up the Apple HP printer drivers (123.hp.com/setup) using the USB cable with a MAC device. Visit 123hpconnected.comtech365.com for more details.
The cable is used for connecting the HP printer your MAC PC and to install the Apple HP printer drivers into your PC for smooth printing functions.
An outline for the printer setup is as follows:
Step 1: Keep the printer setup ready
Note: Before you start to check for the requirements for the setup and driver installation.
- Check the following before you begin
- Check if the printer power is on and is in the ready state.
- Have a USB cable which is not more than 3 meters in length.
- Do not connect the printer through a USB hub or a docking station as the printer might not get enough power supply to operate.
- Disconnect if you have already connected the USB between the printer and the PC. Do not connect until you receive a prompt to connect it.
Step 2: Install the Apple HP Printer Drivers and set up the connection:
- Visit 123.hp.com and search for your printer model by typing its model number and click Begin.
- Based on your OS the guided driver installation app HP Easy start begin to download or you will be forwarded to the HP software and driver downloads page from where you can download the full feature driver.
Note: when the Install screen shows you, do not forget to select HP Scan or HP Easy scan if you have scanning facility with your printer.
- If HP easy start begins to download keep following the on-screen instructions and finish the Apple HP printer drivers setup and install your printer. You can skip the other steps in case the setup is successful in this step itself.
- If HP easy Start fail to download or your printer model is not listed on the website continue with the below steps.
- Visit HP Customer Support- Software and Drivers downloads and search for your printer by typing your printer model number. If prompted confirm the OS version is up to date.
- Below the Driver – Product Installation Software, select download located next to the HP Easy Start, and then open the HP Easy Start setup file or the HP. dmg file by double-clicking on it or by selecting it from the browser bar to start the installation.
- You will be prompted to choose a printer connection type as to how you want to do the setup, select
- When the Install screen opens, if you have a printer with scan option then do not forget to select the HP scan or HP easy Scan
- You will receive a prompt to add the printer to the printer queue, select the name of your printer from the list.
- Click on the Use or Print Using menu and click on the name of your printer from the pop-up menu and finally click on
- After completing the above steps return to the HP installer and complete the installation of the printer driver.
- You can now print scan and fax based on your printer functionalities.
If you still have problems with the installation of Apple HP Printer Drivers, call to our toll-free numbers +1-855-561-6290 or 123hpconnected.comtech365.com. Our technical engineers who work round the clock will help you through the installation process.