HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw Setup
All HP printers come with a simple guided process. Install and setup HP Color LaserJet Pro M254dw for impressive black and white and color printouts. It is time-efficient and comes with one of the fastest two-sided printing facility.
Complete the first-time printer setup as follows:
Out of the package
- Remove all tape and stickers around the printer once you take it out of the box
- Peel the film off the control panel
- The toner and cartridges are already preinstalled into the printer, so you need not remove them
Put some paper
- Load some plain paper into the input tray
- The paper guides slide outwards to adjust your papers
- Use legal-size papers and stack their height properly
- Power up the printer by connecting the power cord
- The M254dw comes with two types of panel displays the 2-line control and the touchscreen display (this is actually typical only for the M254dw)
- In both cases, you can choose either the Self-managed or IT Settings as your default
- The touchscreen display allows you to print an information sheet for your display settings
Installing the printer software
Download the latest software for the printer and follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to install the software. It is best to visit the manufacturer’s website for the current version.
The M254dw is a wireless printer. So, for people using the MAC, you can do the following for a wireless printer setup:
- Collect all the required information for setting up your printer, wirelessly.You will need your network name, password and the WEP key.
- Turn on all the devices pertaining to the printer such as the router, computer, and the printer
To connect to the wireless network
- Swipe left on the printer’s control panel
- Touch the Setup option
- Check for Network Setup and click on it
- Then touch Wireless Menu -> Wireless Setup Wizard – in that order
- Your network name is invariably displayed. You just have to select it and follow any instructions that you are asked to do.
- You will have to download the applicable driver from HP’s website
- The driver will be downloaded into the Mac dock’s Downloads folder
- To begin installation just click on HP Easy Start
- HP Easy Start may find multiple printers out of which you just have to select yours and follow instructions
- In the event that it does not find your printer, you may have to follow the instructions after checking the connection of the printer to the network
If at any point, you are not able to proceed further with your installation procedure, call us at +1-855-561-6290 or visit https://www.123hpconnected.comtech365.com. You can also get more information about the HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color Printer m251nw Toner from our website if you own one.