HP Printer App
Printing has become easier with the help of HP Printer App. Download the compatible app on your device to print your documents in excellent quality. These apps are suitable for mobile printing and you can print from your Smartphone and tablets.
HP mobile printing app
Air print is the built-in mobile printing solution available on Apple devices. This feature can be used with the HP printers to print your documents from Apple device. It is easy to use Airprint and here is how you can print your documents.
- Connect your Apple device and the Printer to the same network
- Now select the document or photo which you want to print from your Apple device
- Swipe on the screen to find the Print button
- Select the name of your Printer
- Also, ensure you select the correct printer settings
- Tap on the print Icon to print your documents
- Download the compatible HP Printer App wireless on your Smartphone or tablet from Google play store.
- Connect your device and the printer to the wireless network connection.
- Select the page or document which you want to print.
- Now tap on the menu Icon to select Print.
- Choose the Printer from the list that appears.
- Ensure you select the correct printer and the settings are accurate.
- Tap on the print option to get the printed pages.
HP slate tablet users
- Connect the device and the printer to the same wireless network connection. Choose the photo, document or webpage which you want to Print.
- Tap on the menu icon and select the print option.
- Confirm that you select the right printer.
- Tap on the Print option to collect the print pages.
HP smart app
HP smart app can be used with your mobile device and helps to print and scan your documents easily. Use the app to scan your files directly to the printer or cloud-based storage services. Download the app from the app store and install it on your device.
HP ePrint app
HP ePrint is the printing app developed by HP. With the help of this app, you can send the documents and photos to the email address of the printer to perform scan, print and copy functions. Here is how you can use the HP e print app to print your documents from Smartphone or tablet.
- Install the app on your Android Smartphone.
- Ensure that your Printer supports HP ePrint.
- Select the printer.
- Email the documents to be printed to the email address of the printer.