HP Printer App
Users can now print from their Android or IOS devices. The Wireless printing technology and HP printer app make printing more simple and smart. Users can print in just a few simple steps at any time and from anywhere.
Three basic steps involved in HP printer app Wireless printing are
- Select your device.
- Connect the printer and the device to the same Network connection.
- Locate the appropriate printer.
HP printer App compatible devices
The various devices that are attuned to the HP printer App and capable of printing wirelessly are listed below. Keep reading to get to know more about the basic setup and print procedures of these printing devices.
Compatible HP printer App devices are
Apple devices like
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Android Devices such as
- Samsung Galaxy Devices, Google Nexus Devices and All other Android-based devices
Windows device like
- Microsoft Surface, HP Elitepads, Windows 8 Tablets, Windows 10 Mobile
Google Chrome products like
- Chromebooks and Chrome OS
Amazon products like
- Amazon Kindle Fire
No network then Print Direct
The user can print even with no router or network. The user can print directly from the mobile to many HP printers using the any of the below methods
- Secure Wi-Fi Direct
- HP Wireless Direct
- Utilizing the NFC Touch print method
One app multiple capabilities
The user can download and install HP Smart app with the user’s device. Then the user can perform the following tasks such as
- To acquire assistance in setting up the printer
- Enables printing and scan from the device
- Remotely monitor and manage the printer
- Check supplies
- Scan to email
- Alternatively, users can save scanned data to cloud-based storage services.
Printing with Apple AirPrint apps
AirPrint app is a mobile printing solution compatible with Apple devices of version iOS v4.2 and later versions. The app allows the users to print from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch through a wireless network and a capable HP printer.
Procedure to print through AirPrint app
Checking for the Printing Requirement
- Users can check whether the Apple iOS device is compatible with AirPrint along with the HP printer.
Connecting to the printer
- The user needs to connect the Apple iOS device and the printer to the same local network.
- In case no local network, then the user can enable printing through either Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct utilities.
- If users receive “No AirPrint printers found” messages then they can continue by setting up the wireless connection to the printer.
Printing from Apple iOS device
- Check whether the HP printer is on or in the ready state
- In case the printer is in sleep mode, turn on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Open the required document, photo, email, or webpage that need to be print.
- Then users can tap the Action icon or Display menu
- The user can now tap the Print option or the Print icon.
- For furthermore printing Options user can select the Printer Options menu.
- Then they could select the Select Printer options from the menu and then select the printer from the list.
- Users can use Options menu to customize other changes and settings required.
- Once the printing attributes are customized, select number of copies need to be printed and then Tap Print.
In case user utilizes Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct connectivity to print then the user can customize the Wi-Fi settings respectively and connect the Apple iOS device to print through the Wi-Fi network connection.
Printing from Android Smartphone or Tablets
To print document either through wireless connectivity or printing through Direct print utility Users need to use the HP Print Service Plug-in. This enables printing from the Android device over wireless connectivity.
Steps in using HP Print Service Plug-in to print
- The user can download and install the HP Print Service Plug-in in their Android devices with operating system version OS 4.4 or later versions of the Google Play Store.
- The user can update and turn on the Plug-in.
- The Menus, icons and the print settings placement vary with different Android versions and devices.
- The users can connect the device and HP printer to the same wireless network.
Installing the HP Print Service Plug-in
- If a user installs, HP Print Service Plug-in for the first time, then they can find the notification in the dashboard and then get HP Inc. service installed message.
- If users need to update HP Print Service Plug-in then tap Settings. Then the users tap More menu, then More networks menu and then the More settings.
- Then they can choose NFC and sharing, then tap Printer or Printing.
- Now use the Android device to printing through the HP Print Service Plug-in.
Print using HP Print Service Plug-in
- Print your documents, emails and web pages through the Android device.
- The user can complete the HP envy wireless printer setup procedures successfully.
- Then from the Android device select, the item need to be printed.
- Now the user can tap the menu icon and then tap Print.
- Users can view the print preview before printing.
- Then the user can Select a printer by tapping the down arrow to get the printer list.
- Choose the appropriate printer.
- Then tap the down arrow to customize the required print settings.
- Then the user can tap the print icon to print.
For any further assistance on connecting HP Printer, app users can contact us. You can also visit our site at https://www.123hpconnected.comtech365.com for more info on printing through HP printer app Wireless connectivity. Contact us through toll free number +1-855-561-6290.