HP Officejet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer
You can use the installation CD that comes with the printer accessories package. If you do not find the CD, you can download the driver setup file from any trusted site. Use the following guide to perform the HP Officejet Pro 8720 All-in-One-Printer setup and installation.
Opening the printer packing: Basic setup:
- First, remove the printer from the packing.
- Take away all the plastic materials and cardboards
- Remove the plastic tapes
- Open the carriage and take the cardboard box out
- Remove the plastic covering and tapes from inside the printer.
- Open the cardboard box
- You will find the power cord, installation CD, USB cable and user manual.
- Connect the power cord and switch it on
Remember you cannot perform printer functionalities without installing the driver software. To install the driver software, follow the steps given below.
Have the installation CD? Then do the following:
Keep the following things ready before performing the driver installation.
- A system/laptop
- USB cable
- CD/DVD that comes with the printer accessories package
After you have all the above materials ready follow the below steps.
- Power on your computer/laptop.
- Look for a prompt message to connect your USB cable.
- Do not connect without receiving any message.
- If you have already connected it, take it off.
- Insert the CD into the CD driver.
- The autorun will open the setup file.
- This will initiate the installation wizard for driver setup.
- Your printer driver download will start automatically.
- Connect the USB cable after you receive a prompt during the download.
- Follow all the instructions that come on the screen
- Do not leave any step.
- Wait until your system recognizes your HP printer.
- After the above step, try to do a test print.
- If you can get the test print, then the driver installation is successful.
- You can contact our customer care executives for guidance if you have any trouble during the driver installation.
Don’t have an installation CD? No problem. You can still install the printer driver.
- Visit any trusted site to download the setup file
- Preferably the official HP website.
- Download the setup file based on the printer model.
- Open the downloaded file to run it.
- Make sure you have not connected the USB cable.
- Connect it only after you receive a prompt message.
- Run the setup file to initiate the installation wizard.
- You will receive a prompt to connect the USB cable.Connect the cable.
- Wait until your system recognizes your system/laptop.This may take some time.
- Follow every instruction that comes on the screen. Do not skip any step
- Try to test print.
- A successful driver installation will let you perform all the printer functionalities.
Visit https://www.123hpconnected.comtech365.com and get all the help you need to perform the HP Officejet Pro 8720 All-in-One-Printer setup and installation. You can also call us at 1-855-561-6290 if you get stuck at any step during the driver installation.