HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Driver Windows 7
The advantages of installing the HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Driver Windows 7 is not unknown. Drivers sustain the output of your machine while maintaining optimal performance.
Install using the Device Manager on your PC:
- Start the RUN command (Windows key + R)
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the space provided.
- The Device Manager screen pops up.
- Look for the HP 1005 printer hardware.
- If a yellow triangle is besides that, meaning that the printer driver is either corrupted, outdated or broken.
- Now ‘right click’ on the respective driver.
- Go for the option ‘Update driver software’.
- Follow as instructed on how to download and get the HP 1005 printer installed.
- Restart your computer, if the installation is over.
Download HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Driver Windows 7 :
- Visit the manufacturer’s website (123.hp.com/setup) using the browser.
- Type in 1005 HP Printer driver Windows 7 in the search box provided.
- Then, select ‘Find my product’.
- Now, a list of printers will be displayed, select the correct printer model that matches with your printer.
- Once you get the 1005 HP Printer driver for Windows 7 on screen, click ‘Download’.
- Furthermore, save that file (.exe) and then double-click on the 1005 HP Printer driver file to initiate the installation.
- Finally, reboot the computer once the installation gets completed.
HP LaserJet 1005 Printer Features:
To install the HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Driver Windows 7 there are certain requirements such as:
- Type: power supply
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120 V, AC 230 V
- Frequency Required: 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 315 Watt
- Form Factor: internal
- Apple MacOS X 10.2.8
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- MS Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- MS Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft XP Professional
- Min Media Size (Custom): 3 in x 5 in
- Max Media Size (Custom): 8.5 in x 14 in
- Output Trays Capacity: 100 sheets
- Media Type: Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, photo paper
- Total Media Capacity: 150 sheets
- Media Sizes: Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
The HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Driver Windows 7 operates with the following features:
- Technology: laser
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm – B/W, Up to 15 ppm – B/W
- Connectivity Technology: wired
- Interface: USB
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 1200 dpi
- Image Enhancement Technology: HP FastRes 1200
- First Print Out Time B/W: 8.5 sec
- Total Media Capacity: 150 sheets.
For more queries on how to download and install HP LaserJet P1005 Printer Driver Windows 7, please visit the website 123hpconnected.comtech365.com or call us using the toll-free helpline at +1-855-561-6290