HP Envy Wireless Printer Setup
HP Envy is a series which constantly upgrades itself, from time to time. One of the most trusted series for great printer performance, along with satisfactory design and specifications, we have a short article on how you can get the HP Envy wireless printer setup done quickly in a jiffy. For more updates on the HP Envy wireless printer setup, call our tech experts for help who shall help and guide you with the same.
All of the HP Envy series (123.hp.com/setup) is fantastic home investments, where the setup can be easily configured. We know how new printer models can be confusing while setting up the installation process, till we are familiar with it. Visit us for more details and troubleshooting tips to help you get started!
- For the Installation preparation, ensure you keep certain things like Network name and keep the Network password ready. Few other details like the wireless network, wireless-capable printer, and USB cable to be kept ready.
- Proceed to the driver downloads, to finish the installation.
- Click the Download option.
- Choose the driver file from where it is downloaded, which is the browser downloads bar and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The next step is to, proceed to get the Wi-Fi requirements right on your machine. Follow the steps listed below.
- Check and review the printer requirements like Wi-Fi network availability
- Ensure, you complete the setting of the paper load and ink cartridges with the required alignment
- Install the software drivers.
- For configuring the wireless setup, check the printer for a series of buttons that can be used for resetting the printer. Keep the printer awake.
- If you find the wireless light to be blinking, it is prudent to continue installing the software.
- Once the milestone is reached, hold down the power button.
- While pressing down the power button, press the fix routine which is actually Start Copy Black button twice, finally pressing the Cancel button thrice to complete the process.
- Post this step, get ready to release the power button.
Observe the wireless light which is aligned next to the wireless button blinks. If you don’t find it blinking, repeat the process again till you get the wireless light to start blinking. When you have successfully established the settings, proceed to software installation.
The HP Envy wireless printer setup is pretty simple and easy on the Envy series. And if you ever feel the need for printer assistance or quick troubleshooting, call us at +1-855-561-6290 or chat with us at 123hpconnected.comtech365.com for personalized customer assistance.