How To Install HP P1606dn Network Printer?
This blog will solve the FAQ on how to install HP P1606dn network printer driver software for a windows OS.
Follow the steps to install Printer driver software
If you are using Windows 10 OS then the printer driver installation will be very simple. Read below to know how to install HP P1606dn Network Printer.
- Check if your printer is switched on if it’s not then turn on your printer.
- Connect the computer where you want to install the printer driver.
- You can simply connect the USB that came along with the printer accessories.
- You will receive a set of instructions to perform the installation of the printer driver. Follow all the instructions that come on your screen and the printer driver will be installed.
- With the built-in functionality based on your system’s OS, the printer will download the appropriate software into your system.
- Your printer will be ready to be used now.
If your printer does not automatically install the driver software into your system you can follow the below method to do so.
You can install the driver using the installation CD that came along with the printer accessories
- The installation CD that was given along with the printer accessories.
- Your computer that has a working CD/DVD drive.
- USB cable that also comes along with the printer accessories.
Steps on how to install HP P1606dn network printer using the installation CD
- Make sure the computer where you want to install the HP P1606dn network printer driver (123.hp.com/setup).
- Do not connect the printer and the computer using a USB unless you receive a prompt.
- Insert the installation CD into the system’s CD/DVD drive. The autorun will open. Double click on the setup file to execute it. This will open the installation wizard. You will be receiving a set of instructions on the screen. Follow all that to finish the setup wizard.
- While you try to do the above steps in between you will receive a prompt to connect the USB to the printer and the computer.
- Your HP Printer will be detected you can provide values at each step to complete the installation.
- Your HP P1606dn network printer is now ready to be used.