How to Get My HP Photosmart Printer Online
The question that plagues most printer users is how to get my HP Photosmart printer online. Troubleshoot the printer if it shows an error and you are no longer able to print documents or photos with it. This is a simple enough issue and can be solved by making use of the following steps meticulously.
- Instead of connecting your printer to a multi-plug box, try connecting it directly to the power outlet.
- Do a hard reset of your printer, but make sure you do it after removing the ink cartridges, power cable and other wires like the USB and Ethernet cables as well.
- Switch your printer back on and reinsert the cartridges and other necessary wires.
- When the printer is ready after self- alignment print a test page to check if it is working fine.
- Also make sure that the copy function is working. If you are able to complete this action then the printer’s hardware has no issues.
- The initial error message could have occurred due to an issue with the computer and not with the printer.
- Before proceeding to print your actual document, you should reinstall the printer software on your computer for a hassle-free printing experience.
Follow these below-given troubleshooting steps to uninstall the existing printer software from your computer or laptop so that you will no longer have the question of how to get my HP Photosmart printer online.
- Open Program and Features from the control panel of your computer.
- Highlight the name of your printer and select the uninstall option.
- Open the Device And Printers (123.hp.com/setup) menu on your computer.
- Right-click on the name of your printer -> then, select the Remove Printer option.
- Close all open windows on your computer.
- Restart your machine or shutdown and then turn it back on.
- Now you can download the software from the manufacturer’s site or from our site.
- Install the new software and test it again if your printer.
Following these steps meticulously will help you solve the query of how to get my HP Photosmart printer online. If the issue still persists, then it’s time for some expert intervention. Our experts will be able to solve any issue related to any model of an HP printer. So feel free to contact us either on our website’s toll-free number +1-855-561-6290 or make use of our chat facility at 123hpconnected.comtech365.com