A Review on HP Sprocket Plus Printer
The HP Sprocket plus printers are the smallest printers. They are very easy to use. It seems like a blend of smartphone features with the excellent printing technology. The user can use the smart and fun-filled app to control the printer. The printer provides variable print quality.
Technology in Sprocket printers
The HP Sprocket plus printers do not use ink cartridges. They print only on sheets that measure not more than 2 x 3inches. The HP’s Sprocket printer uses the Zink technology. Polaroid initially developed the technology. Now, Sprocket Printers uses this technology.
To coat the paper the technology uses multiple layers of transparent dye. These dyes are actually pulses of heat with different length and intensity. The thermal print head in the printer ejects the heat pulses. This transparent dye is coated over the papers in several layers. In case of a color print, the printer uses cyan, magenta, and yellow color. And the printer provides an excellent full-color image in just a few seconds. The HP Sprocket plus printers are especially for ‘instant’ photograph printing. This complicated and exclusive gadget yet remains popular due to its efficiency and robustness.
Printer Design & Aspects
The HP Sprocket plus printers is just the size of a compact camera. The printer consists of a small slot in the front. The photos prints emerge out of this slot of the printer. Sprocket printer also has a Micro USB socket at its rear side. You can use the socket for recharging the internal batteries. Users can take up to 30 prints on a complete charged device. The printer device takes around 90 minutes for its complete recharge.
Users can place up to10 paper sheets inside the printer. Then they can connect the printer via Bluetooth and controls using the Sprocket App. The users can download the Sprocket app from the App stores. Meanwhile, the app for HP Sprocket Plus printer is interesting and has a very friendly user interface. The printer hardware has a limited warranty of one year. There is an Additional paper package available with this printer. Additional Sticker photo paper is available with the package.
Competence of HP Sprocket printers
- The HP Sprocket plus printer is small but an efficient photo printer.
- They can print instant photos. It takes just 50s to print a photo shot.
- These printers are portable and lightweight.
- It can just fit into the users pocket or a backpack.
- The printer enables easy and fuss-free wireless photo printing.
- The user can set up the HP Sprocket plus printer at their parties and events.
- Users can connect to the mobile printer either using the Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
- Now using the HP Sprocket app.
- The user can instantly create and share memories.
- To ensure this the user can connect their social media accounts to the HP Sprocket app.
- And the user can print any of the photos into color prints instantly.
- The prints are possible even if the photo is 30% larger than the original Sprocket printer too.
- Users can personalize their photos and turn it into unforgettable memories.
- The user can use the HP Sprocket app to edit photos.
- And you can also insert required filters, emojis, captions, and drawings created using the app.
- The user can scan and view entire photo collections.
- The printer user HP ZINK PHOTO PAPER and it comes along with the printer package.
- These 10 photo sheets measuring 2.3×3.4-inch photo paper allow the HP Sprocket plus printers to create smudge-free prints.
- The users can print by loading the HP ZINK photo paper into the Printer.
- Then connect the printer to their Android device through Bluetooth.
- Users can use the free HP Sprocket app for fun-filled printing.
For any additional information or updates on HP Sprocket plus printers, you can contact our technical support service members. You can contact the team members through our toll-free number +1-855-561-6290 or by surfing through our site https://123hpconnected.comtech365.com