123 HP Printer WPS Setup
123 HP Printer WPS Setup is used to connect your HP printer to the wireless network. There are two modes available to connect the Printer namely the Push button and the PIN.
Here are some of the quick guidelines on how to use the WPS setup for your HP printer (123.hp.com/setup) using the Push button and the Pin method.
PUSH BUTTON METHOD
Note: You can refer to your Printer manual provided along with the Printer package for more instructions on the WPS Setup
- Ensure that your Printer is connected to an active wireless network. To use the WPS Settings, your Printer and the router must support the WPS push button mode
- Use a wireless network that is secured with the either WPA or WPA2 security
- A WPS push button mode will be visible on your device. Press the button and then start following the onscreen Instructions for enabling the Push-button mode
The 123 HP Printer WPS Setup can be used to configure only one device at a time
- With the arrival of the latest WPS method, it is not required to enter the wireless network name and the Password while you set up your network connection.
- Press And Hold The Push Button On Your Printer For Few Seconds > Follow The Onscreen Instructions To Enable The Push Button Mode.
The Pin will be generated by the printer and will be available with the routers configuration software. Here is how you can connect your Printer using the Pin method
- The initial step is to print the network configuration page and then find the pin for WPS. Start pressing the wireless button on your Printer for few seconds and a wireless light will be visible
- Open the wireless router software or the wireless access point and start entering the PIN which is printed on the wireless network configuration page
- Your printer’s WPS Setup using the Pin method is completed and your Printer will get automatically connected
- Most of the users face issues connecting the wireless router using the WPS method. Ensure that your network is secured with the security options available
If you find the above guidelines difficult, you can also start dialing the toll-free number +1-855-561-6290. Our skilled techies can provide you with assistance for 123 HP Printer WPS Setup. You can also visit our website at 123hpconnected.comtech365.com