123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup
Make use of the “On the Go” printing with the help of 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup for your Android, iOS or tablet to send documents to any printer range which houses the ePrint facility on their printer. The matter of location is of irrelevance, as you can print from any place, and as long as you are connected to the internet and with a connected device in possession.
Steps to use the 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup
- Check on your printer model, if such mobile printing functionality is enabled for your device model
- Download the ePrint app to your smartphone or tablet from Play Store or the iOS store.
- After the app is downloaded, choose the file which has to be printed.
- Pick the ePrint enabled printer from the list of HP printers, and check on the printer settings (123.hp.com/setup)
- Press the ‘Print’ option, and the print command is relayed to the printer email id. You can collect the hard copies directly from the printer.
Why is 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup preferred?
- Create a link from the android device to the printer. This makes printing from smartphones quite easy.
- The Printer hardware is required to be updated. The network credentials should also be used for connecting both the Android device and the printers. The Printer Plugin should be enabled for the purpose for printing documents, or emails or web pages.
- Sometimes, the printer shall be greyed or unlisted while selection.
- In such a case, to select the printer, you can try print spooler. Clear the cache, and check the print screen.
Check our online guidance sources to what they say about the 123 HP Printer Mobile Print Setup. Call our toll-free lines at +1-855-561-6290 for the agents to assist you overcall. In case you require guidance, contact us to help you with the mobile print setup. to know more information visit us at 123hpconnected.comtech365.com