123 HP Printer Fax Setup
The 123 HP Printer Fax Setup (123.hp.com/setup) helps you send and receive faxes through a compatible HP Printer.
With the help of faxing, it is easy to send and receive the documents
Complete your Fax setup as follows:
Start gathering the essential Requirements
- The initial step is to gather the following requirements like a dedicated Landline, HP printer compatible with the Fax set up and cartridges installed, Papers loaded in the Paper tray, Telephone cord, and the adapter
How to set up the Fax connection.
- The first step is to connect the telephone cord.
- Go to the control panel of the Printer and start adjusting the Ring settings.
- 123 HP Printer Fax Setup depends on the equipment and the services which you have installed on your system
- Unplug the external devices that are connected to the Phone line when you are connecting the Printer
- You can connect one end of the phone cord to the phone jack and the other end to the Port which is located on the rear side of the Printer.
- Go to the home screen and then touch the Printer Control Panel, start swiping the display to the left and then press the setup option
- Press the Fax set up and then the setup wizard; follow the onscreen prompts to set up the Printer for faxing.
Note: All the latest HP printers come with the default and inbuilt setup for faxing
- Review the basic Fax settings and ensure that they are correct.
- You can also make adjustments, if needed
How to set up Fax speed
- It is possible to set up the speed of the Fax to slow, medium or fast. Setting up the fax speed to low can prevent fax failures.
- To choose the fax speed, go to the Printer Control Panel > start swiping the display to the left and then touch the set up > select slow, Medium or Fast
- Run the Fax Test to check if the Fax settings are adequate
- Go to the home screen and then select the Printer control panel. You can go to the Display > Touch Fax set up > tools > Press the test button > Printer prints the report