123 HP Printer AirPrint Setup
If you own an iOS device, and you want to send a document for print from such a device, you might want to try the 123 HP Printer AirPrint setup. AirPrint is definitely the printing technique to watch out for, but pay heed to the criteria to be fulfilled.
Note: The AirPrint facility may not be available for all HP printer models, and certain conditions will have to be satisfied before you opt for AirPrint.
Know the requirements for the 123 HP Printer Air Print Setup
- The primary thing would be, is to check if AirPrint is supported in your model
- See if your iOS operating version confirms to iOS 4.2 or later versions.
- Use an active internet facility for connecting both the printer and the iOS device.
How to Setup the Air Print?
You could use both wireless mode or direct connection of WIFI option for the device and the printer connection.
- Certain models have a control panel display. In such a case, you can choose wireless setup wizard from the control panel. Once connected, the wireless setup wizard displays on screen instructions to follow for the setup process to be completed.
- If control panel is not available, use the wireless buttons.
- Once connected, give a trial print.
- You could alternatively connect using the wireless Direct option.
How to Print from iOS device?
- Ensure the printer is on.
- If you find the printer to be in sleepmode, turn the printer on or press the power button to wake it.
- Open the document you want to print and click the Action icon and navigate to the printeroptions
- From the PrinterOptions menu, choose the Printer from the list.
- Any options to be changed if necessary, can be changed through the options
Is 123 HP Printer AirPrint setup different from the usual HP Print (123.hp.com/setup)?
- AirPrint lets you to print documents from mobile apps which are downloaded in your iOS device.
- These documents are sent to the HP printer models which allows you to print from any iOS devices.
- Alternatively, you can use mobile printing apps which can be downloaded from the apple store. If you are opting for such mobile printing apps, AirPrint need not be used.